The Hideout Town Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, February 21, at 6:00 pm at the Town Hall building, 10860 North Hideout Trail, Hideout, UT 84036.
The purpose of this meeting is to present for possible approval and recommendation to the Town Council the following items:
- an ordinance establishing Hideout Parks, Trails and Common Spaces Committee
- the Concept Plan for Venturi Plat A in the Town of Hideout
- the Zone Change for Plumb Properties From Mountain Zone to Residential Family
- a zone change from Mountain Zone to Resort Village Medium Density Zone for Sunrise Ridge Subdivision
- an ordinance affecting timelines for submission of agenda items for Planning Commission
Public comments are welcome.
Those needing special accommodation for these hearings should contact the Town Clerk at 435-659-4739 at least three days prior to the scheduled hearings.
Published in the Park Record 2/9/19.