Notice Date & Time: 7/18/19 6:00 PM -7/18/19 8:30 PM
Notice of Public Hearing Proposed Amendment to Hideout Annexation Policy Plan
The Town of Hideout (‘Town’) hereby gives notice pursuant to Utah Code � 10-2-401.5(2) that the Town’s Planning Commission (‘Commission’) and Town Council (‘Council’) will consider a proposed amendment to the Town’s Annexation Policy Plan. In connection with the Commission’s and Council’s consideration of the proposed amendment, the following will take place:
1. The Commission will hold a PUBLIC MEETING on July 18, 2019 at 6:00 PM at the Town Hall located at 10860 N. Hideout Trail, Hideout, Utah (‘Town Hall’) to consider the proposed amendment. Interested persons and affected entities are invited to attend and may examine the proposed amendment and provide input at the July 18, 2019 PUBLIC MEETING.
2. The Commission will accept and consider any written comments from interested persons or affected entities for ten (10) days after the PUBLIC MEETING.
3. Based on input provided at the PUBLIC MEETING or within ten (10) days thereafter, the Commission will make modifications to the proposed amendment, if any, which it considers appropriate.
4. The Commission will hold a PUBLIC HEARING on August 1, 2019 at 6:00 PM at the Town Hall. Members of the public and affected entities are invited to attend the Commission’s PUBLIC HEARING and provide comment.
5. Based on input provided at the PUBLIC HEARING, the Commission will make modifications to the proposed amendment, if any, which it considers appropriate. The Commission will then submit a recommended amendment to the annexation policy plan to the Council.
6. The Council will hold a PUBLIC HEARING on August 8, 2019 at 6:00 PM at the Town Hall to consider the amendment to the annexation policy plan submitted by the Commission. Members of the public and affected entities are invited to attend the Council’s PUBLIC HEARING and provide comment.
7. Based on input provided at the PUBLIC HEARING, the Council will make modifications to the proposed amendment, if any, which it considers appropriate. The Council may then adopt the proposed amendment, with or without modification.
A .pdf copy of the proposed revision to the Annexation Policy Plan may be seen at the following link:
It can also be seen at the Hideout Town Hall 10860 N Hideout Trail, Hideout, Utah. Interested individuals or entities may provide comment in writing prior to the hearing, or in person at the hearing.
Notice of Electronic or telephone participation:
All Hideout public meetings are available via ZOOM conference call and net meeting.
Interested parties may join by dialing in as follows:
Meeting URL: https://zoom.us/j/4356594739
To join by telephone dial: US: +1 408 638 0986 Meeting ID: 435 659 4739
Notice of Special Accommodations:
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during the meeting should notify the Mayor or Town Clerk at 435-655-5289 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
10860 No. Hideout Trail, Hideout, 84036
Lynette Hallam, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-659-4307