Due to increasing potential for human caused wildfire activity, dry conditions, and high fire danger the Town of Hideout is implementing fire restrictions beginning Monday, July 1 at 00:01 a.m. These restrictions will remain in effect until 11:59pm on October 30, 2019.
The Following acts are prohibited until further notice:
· Igniting, building, maintaining, or using a fire, including charcoal and briquettes in an outdoor setting. (Excludes commercially purchased bar-b-que grills).
· All debris burning is strictly prohibited.
· Solid fuel fire pits and campfires are strictly prohibited
· Discharging, or using any kind of fireworks within the Hideout Town limits
· Operating or using any internal or external combustion engine without a spark arresting device properly installed, maintained and in effective working order as determined by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) recommended practices J335 and J350.
· Detonating of explosives, incendiary or chemical devices, pyrotechnics, or exploding targets, or tracer ammunition.
· Cutting, welding, or grinding of metal in areas of dry vegetation
· Smoking except in an enclosed vehicle or building, or areas devoid of dry vegetation.