PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN of a Special Election to be held on June 22, 2021 for the purposes of the Silver Meadows Annexation Referendum in the
Town of Hideout, Utah.
This election will be conducted by mail. Ballots will be mailed to registered voters of Hideout beginning June 1st, 2021.
REGISTERING TO VOTE
If you are unsure if you are registered to vote or if your voter registration is current, please visit www.vote.utah.gov to verify your registration status, update your address or register online to vote.
*Please note: a current Utah Driver License is required to complete the registration process or update your address online.
If you do not have a current Utah Driver License, you may pick up a voter registration form from the Hideout Town Clerk’s Office, located at 10860 N. Hideout Trail, Hideout, or at the Wasatch County Clerk’s Office, located at 25 N. Main Street, Heber or obtain a printable voter registration form by clicking here.
The deadline for registering to vote or updating your address is June 11, 2021.
RETURNING YOUR BALLOT
- Ballot envelopes must be signed by the voter.
- Ballots may be returned by mail and must be postmarked no later than
Monday, June 21, 2021; or
- Voters wishing to drop their ballot off in-person may do so by visiting the Hideout Town Hall building, located at 10860 N. Hideout Trail, during regular business hours of Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; or
- Hideout Town Hall will be open on Election Day from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. for voters wishing to drop their ballot off in-person, or for voters needing assistance.
- Voters who missed the registration deadline or misplaced their ballot may visit the Hideout Town Hall building between the hours of 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. on June 22, 2021. Please bring a photo ID and proof of residency.
If you have any questions, please contact the Hideout Town Clerk, Alicia Fairbourne, at 435-640-2188 or email at email@example.com
To view the sample ballot for the Silver Meadows Annexation Referendum, please click here.